Pro Line 3 inch Womens Spandex Shorts
- LOW RISE DESIGN SPANDEX SHORTS - These women's compression spandex shorts are designed with a low rise fit, and a large elastic waistband so they can be folded down for an even lower cut.
- MOISTURE WICKING FABRIC - The fabrics used in our spandex shorts wick away sweat and keep you looking and feeling cool!
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Our compression spandex shorts don't ride up or down, and feel great on your skin. Our fabric is of the highest quality, and our threads are soft and non-abrasive!
- 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Buy your spandex shorts with confidence, with our no questions asked money back guarantee
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA - These spandex shorts were manufactured with love and care in Colorado
Premium compression spandex shorts that feel custom made! Whether you're going for a run, on the court playing volleyball, or at cheer practice, our compression spandex shorts will make you feel confident! Our top of the line fabric will wick away sweat, and stay in place no matter what you're doing. You'll be a force to be reckoned with when you match our spandex shorts with our premium headbands!
- hand soap
- aqua aerobics class
Never got it so idk
Love the fit and smooth fabric of the shorts. Found that after a swim, I can shower with them on and then towel dry the shorts. The shorts are then dry enough to just put on my warm up pants and top and continue with my day’s projects. Would like to see more colors and patterns in the future.
Very quick delivery of the 3” compression shorts. I was called by Customer Support to say that the Galaxy pattern was out of stock and that they could have that short sent from Amazon.com. I agreed and I received the 3 remaining shorts three days later and on a Saturday. I had originally ordered a medium, a large and extra large as a test since the sizing chart confused me. I found that the medium fit me perfectly, snug but not to tight. I have since modified the extra large shorts to now be the size of the medium by taking in the side seams. I also found that they dry quickly after getting out of the pool from my aqua aerobics class. Yes, I use them as swimwear and rinse them thoroughly in the shower with hand soap and fresh water. I would like to see more wild colors and patterns on future shorts.