Prosport Performance Tube Socks
Don't see your colors or size? Contact Us to learn about our custom options.
- CLASSIC MULTISPORT ATHLETIC SOCKS: The Prosport is the gold standard for the classic athletic tube sock. This iconic sock has been produced for over a decade and has graced the feet of many top athletes. Hitting just below the knee, this sock is ideal for baseball, softball, football, field hockey and more! Available in over 20 team colors and 5 precise sizes, the Prosport is the sock to elevate your game to the next level.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our over the calf athletic socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are infused with advanced yarns to help control odor.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 66% Polypropylene, 25% Polyester, 7% Rubber, 2% Spandex for maximum durability and athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: X-Small or Toddler (Youth Shoe Size 8-12, 3T-5T). Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- A USA COMPANY: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. We got our start making a quintessential piece of the baseball uniform: the high-legging stirrup. Now, after 60 years of working with athletic teams, we have become the league leader in team socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
Our TCK Prosport otc socks are a must have for your next game, outing, or practice. Designed by the leaders in team athletic socks, the Prosport is the ideal weight and length for athletes, while it also provides maximum performance and durability. TCK was founded in 1961 in North Carolina, where we still operate today. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
Columbia Blue, Royal, Graphite, Vegas Gold, Orange, Neon Green, Gold, Hot Pink, Purple, Pink, Red, Navy, Kelly Green, Maroon, Cardinal, Black, Brown, Grey, Teal, White, Dark Green, Texas Orange