Stars and Stripes USA Flag Baseball Socks
- PERFECT USA BASEBALL/SOFTBALL SOCKS: These American Flag baseball/softballsocks are offered in classic USA colors and are sure to be a hit with your favorite baseball or softball player! These are also an excellent choice for team socks and for All-Star events.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our USA Knee High socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are made with advanced yarns to help control odors.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 87% Nylon, 10% Elastic, 3% Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Stars and Stripes USA Flag Baseball Socks are a must have for your next tournament or practice. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, & a double welt top, they provide maximum athletic performance. These socks come in youth and adult sizes. These Stars and Stripes USA Over the Calf socks are great for baseball, softball, or soccer! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.