TCK Plantar Fasciitis Support Running Socks 2 Pack No Show - made from Recycled Materials
- PAIN RELIEF and ASSISTED RECOVERY: These Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks provide extra cushioning support at the Plantar Fascia which can provide relief from inflammation and muscle fatigue (often caused by running).
- SUPPORT and COMFORT: Compression support around the arch and ankle provides therapeutic relief. These socks are also moisture wicking and have antimicrobial properties to keep feet dry and fight odor. SEAMLESS TOE provides all day comfort.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: You can feel good about supporting the environment when purchasing these sustainable socks made with REPREVE TECHNOLOGY. REPREVE is a technical yarn made from recycled materials including plastic water bottles. REPREVE is a high performance fiber providing breathability, moisture wicking, bounce back cushioning, and comfort.
- SOCK & SIZING INFORMATION: This is a no show sock that comes as a multi-pack with 2 pair. Sizing as follows: Medium (Women's Shoe Size: 5-10. Men's Shoe Size 6-9) Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13. Men's Shoe Size 9-12) X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15). Made of high quality materials: 58% XS Repreve Polyester, 26% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 6% Spandex.
- 🇺🇸 A USA COMPANY: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. We got our start making a quintessential piece of the baseball uniform: the high-legging stirrup. Now, after 60 years of working with athletes, we have become a world leader in high quality athletic socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
TCK No Show Plantar Faciitis Support Running Socks (2-pack) provide light compression and extra padding to protect the Plantar Fascia. They are eco-friendly as they are made with Repreve yarns which are produced from recycled water bottles and other materials. TCK was founded in 1961 in North Carolina, where we still operate today. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.