TCK COVID-19 Coronavirus Womens Ankle Socks
- GOOD SPORTS RESTORE PLAY: For each pair of TCK Strong Series socks purchased, TCK will donate $1.00 to the Good Sports Restore Play Initiative. This initiative is directly focused on bringing back sports in most needed areas following the COVID-19 pandemic
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Improved comfort and stability, plus better endurance can be expected. Moisture management fibers with antimicrobial properties keep feet dry and fight odor. Features like a seamless toe and non-binding top provide all day comfort.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support anytime you're on the go. Made with 93% Nylon, 5% Elastic, 2% Spandex for maximum stretch, cushioning, and performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Love Conquers All Socks Low Cut Ankle Socks. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, they provide maximum athletic performance. Our low cut ankle socks are great for tennis, golf, walking, running, and more! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.