Baltimore Socks Crew Length Bmore Strong COVID-19 Relief
- GOOD SPORTS RESTORE PLAY: For each pair of TCK Strong Series socks purchased, TCK will donate $1.00 to the Good Sports Restore Play Initiative. This initiative is directly focused on bringing back sports in most needed areas following the COVID-19 pandemic
- BALTIMORE SPORTS SOCKS: Stand out on the field or court with these high performance Baltimore themed Crab athletic crew socks. This style sock hits mid-calf and features a unique mismatched patriotic stars and stripes design with a wild Digital Camo on the Front and Back. These socks are ideal for basketball, football, lacrosse, volleyball, wrestling and more!
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic, 3% Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Baltimore Strong Crew Socks are a must have for your next game or practice. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, and a double welt top, they provide maximum athletic performance. These socks are suitable for both men and women. Our Perimeter custom crew socks are great for basketball, football, lacrosse, wrestling, tennis, volleyball and more! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.