Achilles Tendonitis Running Socks with Light Compression - for Men and Women - made from Recycled Materials
- PAIN RELIEF and ASSISTED RECOVERY: These Achilles Tendinitis Support Socks can ease pain by bracing the achilles and plantar fascia, and can assist with recovery by minimizing swelling.
- SUPPORT and COMFORT: Compression support around the arch, ankle, and achilles tendon provides therapeutic relief. These socks are also moisture wicking and have advanced yarns to keep feet dry and fight odor. SEAMLESS TOE provides all day comfort.
- RECYCLED YARNS are ECO-FRIENDLY: You can feel good about supporting the environment when purchasing these sustainable socks made with REPREVE TECHNOLOGY. REPREVE is a technical yarn made from recycled materials including plastic water bottles. REPREVE is a high performance fiber providing breathability, moisture wicking, bounce back cushioning, and comfort.
- SOCK & SIZING INFORMATION: This is a low crew sock that comes as a multi-pack with 2 pair. Sizing as follows: Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13. Men's Shoe Size 9-12) Made of high quality materials: 58% XS Repreve Polyester, 26% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 6% Spandex.
- 🇺🇸 A USA COMPANY: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. We got our start making a quintessential piece of the baseball uniform: the high-legging stirrup. Now, after 60 years of working with athletes, we have become a world leader in high quality athletic socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
TCK Achilles Tendinitis Socks (2-pack) are made for the support of Achilles Tendinitis pain. They provide light compression around the arch, ankle, and achilles regions. They are eco-friendly as they are made with Repreve yarns which are produced from recycled water bottles and other materials. TCK was founded in 1961 in North Carolina, where we still operate today. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.