- HIGH PERFORMANCE AWARENESS SOCKS: Support Breast Cancer Awareness with these athletic over the calf socks. These socks hit just below the knee and feature a Pink Ribbon on the side. These socks are great for boys or girls and are ideal for football, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, cheer, wrestling, lacrosse, flag football and more!
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our over the calf awareness socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are made with advanced yarns to help control odor.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 94% Nylon, 3% Elastic, 3% Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Breast Cancer Awareness Socks are a great way to show your support. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, & a double welt top, they provide maximum athletic performance. These socks are suitable for both boys and girls and come in youth and adult sizes. These over the calf socks are great for football, baseball, softball, basketball, lacrosse, wrestling, volleyball & more! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.
- skin sensitivities
- cancer fighters
Great product! Socks are bright & eye catching. Nice to wear these in support of cancer fighters/survivors (like my mom). Comfortable material even for my child who has skin sensitivities & they wash well too!