Baseball Stirrups by TCK Pattern E 3 Stripe
- PERFECT BASEBALL STIRRUPS: MadSportsStuff partnered with TCK to create world class baseball stirrups in multiple color ways. TCK is the leader in manufacturing high quality baseball stirrups. These baseball stirrups are made for men or women for baseball, softball or fastpitch. These striped baseball stirrups are in design Pattern E.
- SIZING: Stirrups have a 7 inch cut. A medium fits ages 12-15 (Stirrup measures approx. 17", laying flat). A large fits ages 16+, or Jr. Varsity and Varsity: (Stirrup measures approx. 19", laying flat)
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 100% Nylon fabric
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Standard baseball stirrup profile, fits over athletic socks (socks not included). ***NOTE- Please be aware any products produced with stripes (Socks or Stirrups) WILL have an overlap/stairstep stitching area on every stripe. This is inherent to the knitting process and is unavoidable. Please note this is NOT a defect in the product and these are not seconds. This same product is worn on field by Major League Baseball and the overlap is rarely noticed.***
- 🇺🇸 QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made with love in the USA.
A classic striped baseball stirrup with a 7" cut, that comes in a variety of colors. This custom stirrup has a unique 3 striped pattern on the calf. Made for boys or girls.
- baseball stirrups
- color options
I absolutely love my baseball stirrups. They match my baseball Jersey perfect! They were delivered super quick and were easy to purchase.
it took a bit for the girls to get over the extra fabric under their feet but once they did, these socks made their uniforms complete! they looked awesome. The quality was great just what we expected from TCK.
Stirrups are very high quality with tons of pattern and color options. This is the only website I've found that does not have a minimum order for socks and stirrups which is nice. Order arrived quickly!
Other than the bit of disappointment of you not having the "three stripe" style in his size, & needing to settle for the "two".... my son thought the stirrups themselves were great!
Great socks love them!!!