Digital Camo Shark Socks Over the Calf
- PERFECT SPORTS SOCKS: It doesn't get cooler than digital camo AND sharks!!! Stand out on the field or court with these super popular and fun shark socks in an over the calf length! Great for baseball, softball, football, field hockey, soccer, t-ball and more!!
- ACCURATE SIZING: Shoe Size: Small Youth 12-5 or Womens 4-7, Medium - Womens 7-10 or Mens 6-9, Large - Womens 10-13 or Mens 9-12, X-Large Womens 13+ or Mens 12+
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic , 3% Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made with love in the USA
MadSportsStuff Digital Camo Shark Socks in an over the calf length. High performance athletic socks for all team sports and elite athletes. Shoe Size: Small - Youth 12-5 Womens 4-7, Medium - Womens 7-10 Mens 6-9, Large - Womens 10-13 Mens 9-12, X-Large Womens 13+ Mens 12+. Ideal for softball, baseball, lacrosse, basketball, field hockey, volleyball, wrestling, soccer, football, cheer, kickball and more!
Happy soccer player
My son has been wanting fun soccer socks for a couple years now. He was so excited when he got these.
Great products great customer service
I had a problem placing my order called the company they did it for me it was great I had to return something else I ordered the wrong size work with someone on the phone send it back they shipped the new size out immediately. I had a problem placing my order called the company they did it for me it was great I had to return something else I ordered the wrong size work with someone on the phone send it back they ship their new size out immediately. Good prices I’ve seen similar socks three and four dollars more a pair. shop here!!
Shark Camo Socks Don't Bite!
It has been great!
My daughter loved these socks for softball. The customer service was great too! My daughter is 12, about 5'2", and I bought her size medium, but I think large would have been better.