Compression Socks For Women and Men, Over the Calf Graduated Compression
Don't see your colors or size? Contact Us to learn about our custom options.
- Graduated Compression Socks: TCK compression socks improve blood circulation and oxygen flow in the legs, reducing leg fatigue, soreness, and preventing swelling. The over-the-calf length offers additional support and compression to the calf muscles, perfect for high-impact activities and long periods of standing.
- Performance and Recovery: Whether you're running, hiking, or post-workout recovery, our socks optimize performance and expedite recovery by reducing muscle vibration and improving muscle alignment. Designed with the active individual in mind, these socks support your legs through all levels of intensity. Recover better while you travel by plane or car.
- Comfort and Durability: These womens and mens compression socks were crafted from high-quality, breathable material, these socks ensure comfort for prolonged wear. Step into comfort and high performance. The durable fabric can withstand daily washing without losing compression.
- Sock & Sizing Information: Medium (Women's Shoe Size: 5-10. Men's Shoe Size 6-9) Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13. Men's Shoe Size 9-12) X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15). Made of high quality materials: 70% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 10% Elastic. If you are in between sizes, please size up one size.
- Made in the USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. Now, after 60 years of working with athletes, we have become a world leader in high quality athletic socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
TCK Compression Socks for women and men provide graduated compression up the leg. Great for men, women, nurses and travel. These compression socks target and help prevent Achilles and Plantar Fasciitis, foot fatigue, arch pain, heel pain, enhance circulation, and reduce fatigue. Durable and breathable materials were used while making these socks. These socks will endure the demands of daily use while keeping your foot cool and dry. Made in the USA. TCK was founded in 1961 in North Carolina.