Pickleball Quarter Crew Socks For Men and Women
- ANTI-BLISTER PICKLEBALL SOCKS: High performance athletic quarter socks blend natural mohair and Coolmax for blister prevention. This style sock hits above the ankle and is great for quick change of direction while trying to get to the ball on the court.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our quarter ankle socks feature our patented TCK-DRY moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are made with advanced yarns to help control odors. These socks are a great gift idea for pickleball players Christmas, birthdays and holidays.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 70% Coolmax, 12% Nylon, 10% Mohair, 6% Merino Wool, and 2% Lycra Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Pickleball Quarter Socks are engineered for performance, style, & comfort. Featuring a fully cushioned foot, blister prevention mohair yarn, and a double welt top, they provide maximum athletic performance and blister resistance. These socks are suitable for both men and women. These socks are great for pickleball, tennis, basketball, training, running, tennis, golf & more! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.
Large, Medium, X-Large