Baseball Stirrup Socks 3 Stripe with Featheredge
- PERFECT SOFTBALL or BASEBALL STIRRUP SOCKS: MadSportsStuff partnered with TCK to create world class baseball stirrup socks in a classic 3 stripe design with a featheredge. These stirrup socks have a stirrup design knit into an athletic sock giving you the look of a 7 inch cut stirrup without the hassle of a sanitary sock underneath. These stirrup socks are offered in classic team colors and are sure to be a hit with your favorite baseball or softball player!
- ACCURATE SIZING: MadSportsStuff Sock Size: Small - Youth Shoe Size 12-5, Medium - Womens Shoe Size 5-10 Mens Shoe Size 5-9, Large - Womens Shoe Size 10-13 Mens Shoe Size 9-12, X-Large Womens Shoe Size 13+ Mens Shoe Size 12+
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Advanced yarns help control odor
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 83% polypropylene, 6% nylon, 10% elastic, 1% lycra spandex
- 🇺🇸 QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our 3 Stripe Baseball Stirrup Socks are made with love in the USA.
These stirrup socks feature a classic 3 stripe stirrup pattern knit into a sock. Made for boys or girls for baseball, softball, fastpitch or tee ball!
- team colors
Vivid colors, great quality and fast shipping!
My daughter loves them! Very durable and comfortable
I bought them for my son, he loves them, says they’re very comfortable!
I ordered some socks for my son and the package showed up and several were missing. I was mad and typed an email asking where they were, figuring this was going to be a hassle. I hit send and within 5 minutes I had an email in my inbox with shipping confirmation for the socks they left out. Then a separate email with an apologies. Socks showed up, son is happy and I am happy. Things will not always go smoothly. When they don’t, that’s an opportunity to shine. Way to knock it out of the park. Thanks!!! Ps - and the socks are super high quality. Well done all around.
son loves them. he wore them to his tryouts for next year and all the coaches and parents complimented how cool they looked.