Skate Liner Hockey Socks Crew Length
- SKATE LINER HOCKEY SOCKS: This crew style sock liner hits mid-calf and features arch compression and moisture wicking yarns.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our Hockey Skate Liner socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are infused with antimicrobial yarns to help control bacteria and odors.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock liner in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 83% Polypropylene, 13% Elastic, 4% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex for maximum performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Skate Liner Hockey Socks are a must have for your next game, tournament, or practice. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, and a double welt top, they provide maximum skating performance. These socks ome in youth and adult sizes. These skate liner socks are ideal for all levels of ice hockey! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.