Player Id Jersey Number Socks Over the Calf Length Orange and Black
- SELECT YOUR OWN CUSTOM JERSEY NUMBER SOCKS: Show your Jersey Number Pride while standing out on the field. These jersey number socks are ideal for football, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and more!
- ACCURATE SIZING: MadSportsStuff Sock Size: Small - Youth Shoe Size 12-5, Medium - Womens Shoe Size 5-10 or Mens Shoe Size 5-9, Large - Womens Shoe Size 10-13 or Mens Shoe Size 9-12
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic, 3%Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our jersey number socks are made with love in the USA
NUMBER SOCKS SOLD AS A PAIR!! MadSportsStuff Player Id Jersey Number Socks Over the Calf Length Orange and Black. Select your own personalized jersey number. High performance athletic number socks for all team sports and elite athletes. These jersey number socks are ideal for boys and girls and are great for soccer, football, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and more!
- baseball players
my son was very excited
My son loves sports, baseball, basketball you name it. Being able to put his number on them was a great Christmas gift. He wears them all the time. Well made and very comfortable. Great price!
Love this company. This is my 3rd or 4th team socks order I have placed with them. The socks are great quality. They hold up to many washes. Their customer support is wonderful.
This was part of a gift for a softball team. The girls love them and they are the perfect "over the calf" length that goes really well with their uniform (they have the pants that go just below the knee). Nice quality socks and the orange was the perfect shade to go with their uniform. Great customer service too! Thank you!!!!
They came super fast in the mail and my kids loved them! The only thing off is they go well above the calf. My kids didn't seem to mind though.