Baseline Awareness Athletic Crew Socks (Kids and Adult Sizes)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SPORTS SOCK: Support Breast Cancer Awarness with these athletic crew socks. Great for teams or individuals. Wear for softball, baseball, volleyball, field hockey, soccer, cheer, kickball, wrestling, lacrosse, basketball, flag football and more! Stand out on the field or court with these baseline crew socks.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: Featuring DRY-IQ moisture control, wicks away moisture to help keep your feet dry, helping prevent blisters. Antimicrobial yarns used in the sock help control bacteria and control odors. And breathable mesh at the top of the foot helps air flow through the foot.
- COMFORTABLE & QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Breast Cancer Awareness Socks are a great way to show your support. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, & a double welt top, they provide maximum athletic performance. These socks are suitable for both boys and girls and come in youth and adult sizes. Our awareness crew socks are great for basketball, football, lacrosse, wrestling, tennis, volleyball & more! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.