Player Id Jersey Number Socks Over the Calf Length Maroon and White
- SELECT YOUR OWN CUSTOM JERSEY NUMBER SOCKS: Show your Jersey Number Pride while standing out on the field. These jersey number socks are ideal for football, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and more!
- ACCURATE SIZING: MadSportsStuff Sock Size: Small - Youth Shoe Size 12-5, Medium - Womens Shoe Size 5-10 or Mens Shoe Size 5-9, Large - Womens Shoe Size 10-13 or Mens Shoe Size 9-12
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic, 3%Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our jersey number socks are made with love in the USA
NUMBER SOCKS SOLD AS A PAIR!! MadSportsStuff Player Id Jersey Number Socks Over the Calf Length Maroon and White. Select your own personalized jersey number. High performance athletic number socks for all team sports and elite athletes. These jersey number socks are ideal for boys and girls and are great for soccer, football, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and more!
- basketball team
Boys love them!!
Our basketball team has loved the socks!! The shipping on these was less than stated and they were able to change an order I made on accident ASAP! We will definitely be using them again!!
My son loves them. My husband and I also like them for he is the only one with the socks so we know witch one is are son.
Great quality and great price
The socks are great.
Grandkids loved them!
The socks were bought for my three grandkids who play basketball on competitive leagues. I got each of them their player ID numbers and they were thrilled to have these socks to complete their uniforms. The socks appear to be good quality. At first I thought they looked too small but they stretch to fit. I wish they went a little higher over the calf but you just have to make sure you pull them up so the number can be seen.